The fifth session

  

In the fifth session, I shared my planning with the trainee teachers. Later on, I played a song for them to make listening to it. As soon as it finished, I narrated a story titled Old Woman and her power. After that, I kept interacting with them to motivate them for speaking English.

Then I brought a task of Indian profession before them.  I made them involved slowly and prepared to speak on any Indian profession. It might be a tailor, teacher, doctor and anything. They tried to practice well and got confident. It lasted for an hour. After that, I introduced a mind game to them. Accordingly, they told each one’s name to the next one, same continued it. They liked it and enjoyed it very much.

In the end, I got feedback and selected five trainee teachers on their best performance. They were awarded my book and ended the session with a small prayer. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.