4th Day Diary

  

                                            4th Day Diary

Date: 19.01.22                               Day: - Wednesday

In the morning, I had online classes for the college students and other work. But I was as usual and routine. At 12.30 I reached school after taking my lunch box. That day I prepared to conduct a speaking test and even urged my students for better performance. Further, I became very strict about the activity so that they could take it seriously.

At first, some of the students pleaded with me to call others for the task. But I set time table according to their roll number. Some of them started well and proved their calibre. Meanwhile, I shot their activities and uploaded them on my YouTube channel.

At lunchtime, I shared my lunch box with my colleague and had a fun time together. Then I also continued it and finished half of the task. At 5.15, I returned home, and suddenly I saw a message from my Tamil teacher who was ready to teach me the Tamil language. It was about the schedule of that class. So I fixed the time for learning Tamil, and it was at 7 o clock. It was my first time having a chance to learn the language.

My teacher began well, but I felt like a fish out of water. I struggled to get it and realised how it was hard. However, my teacher asked a basic question about why I wanted to learn and what the objectives of the learning were. I shared it with him.

Still, I thought that I struggled to keep my learning alive. By the end of the class, I mugged up some words and sentences of the language. It pushed me into happiness.

Again I cancelled the evening class due to some students having fever. So, I spent some of my quality time with a friend, who was not only a school trustee but also a newly becoming builder. We both had some serious and also light discussions about future education levels.

In that way, I spent my time and was thinking of skipping diary writing. But the inner voice didn’t permit me to do it.

 

Comments

  1. superb work done by you, dear sir. congrtulation. keep it up for better nation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.