2nd Day Diary

 

                                   2nd Day Diary

Date: 17.01.2022                              Day: Monday

 

As I had morning free time because of college holiday and nothing to do, I went to the library and had newspapers reading. Then I called my friend and invited him to the tea spot, where we had a cup of tea along with some biscuits. Then I went home and took my lunch box. By 12.30, I reached my school, all of the school staff looked at my shaving head and inquired me about it.

I shared my uncle’s death news with them. As my family tradition, I had to do it. At school, I shared the ASL Exam pattern with the students. Further, I explained in detail to them.

In the last period, I was not teaching 12 commerce. At that moment, on seeing me, the principal tried to convince me about the students’ career and time as important as possible. We had a serious discussion about some of us were not teaching them well and decided to do something.

By 5.30 I returned home and had tuition at home for school children. One of my students had a problem reading English. So I lost my temper and scolded him. But I got to know that losing my temper as well as scolding was no solution. Then I showed him how to read and explained thoroughly.

The day I had planned on the to-do list, but I didn’t carry out it. It had happened because of my habits which never allowed me in taking initiative.

Further, I observed that I always expected other family members to finish the household work before 10. However, it didn’t happen, and I was in tension and fired mental blame inwardly. Somewhat I was furious and didn’t get easily sleep. I promised that I would get up early for my pending work.

Even my mind lingered out as I heard some music nearby the marriage ceremony was celebrating. That disturbed me and my sound sleep.

11.45 I got to sleep and light off.

Comments

  1. Curious to know the progress of (after few weeks) initiatives you decided to take at school and your student english reading capability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for the 3rd day curiously✔️✔️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.