7th Day Diary

 

7th Day Diary

Date:-22.01.2022                             Day:- Saturday

Saturday was like a relaxed day, and nothing was much work for me. I spent most of the time sleeping at noon after meeting my friend. He informed me that we had to sit together and study at his office for self-improvement.

In the evening, I planned out a reading session for my tuition students and handed it to them for reading. But they a bit faced the problem of comprehension. Yet they completed and solved it.

Then, I remembered that I had to visit my student’s pre-marriage programme. So I informed others about it and asked them to accompany me. In that way, we all took a visit to the function and also danced with the bridegroom. It was a happy meeting with him. Even he felt happy on our attending his function.

I felt somewhat relaxed and comfortable day and enjoyed it well. But I still carried some incidents of my past related to marital life. I was not able to remove it and sometimes indulged in it. With that thought, I had my sound sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.