3rd Day Diary

                                     


                             3rd Day Diary

Date:-18.01.2022                              Day: - Tuesday

Spending morning time at Ume school and doing some educational work, I went after a long time and met some of my friends. That was a nice meeting and gossiping. Further, I listened to my friend and paid attention to his agony about the future. I didn’t react or suggest him. But I sensed his thoughts and mind.

Then I reached school at 12.30 with some photocopies of the listening test. I arranged a speaker and kept it in the class. While conducting it, my students were facing a problem of getting it. But I was somewhat happy that they started listening to some English speakers. Before that, I faced the problem of conducting it as they thought it was not a part of their curriculum. But I explained it nicely before the school principal and them. 

In the ten minutes of the last period, I was sent to one of the classes. I didn't have to teach them, but I had something in my mind to offer them. So, I distributed pages to them and asked them what they liked and disliked about me as an English teacher. Even they had to give suggestions without mentioning their names. They were glad to think and discuss among themselves. They, at once, submitted it to me within ten minutes. While leaving the class, they became pleased and shared their thoughts with me.

  As soon as I returned home and had my tuition at home, I began going through those pages written by my students. They wrote the teacher was good by nature and taught valuable things, And they regarded me as their friend. All the time, I communicated in English. But few of them also suggested that I should not insult anybody in front of others and become strict instead of frank.

At the same time, one of my tuition students also read some of the pages and smiled at me. That incident led me into happiness mood and thinking level. I was surprised by their write-ups. I was glad that they, at least, applied the cognitive method and tried to understand their thoughts or potential.

In the evening, I had no class as the students kept a holiday for personal reasons. So, I met my friend and went outside for a cup of tea and had personal as well as professional talk. After an hour, I got back home and had dinner with my family.

Before going to bed, I just introspected over the day and tried to get the day what it was trying to impart to me. I was feeling blessed and happy over the development of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.