12th Day Diary


 12th Day diary

Date: 29.01.2022                       Day: Saturday

After a day skipped, I felt that I was writing my diary mechanically and not purposefully. So I started to study the day deeply. Further, I realised whatever happened was good and rightly led me where I wanted to go.

Similarly, I observed it yesterday. The day was full of activities and learning. So, I became very grateful to my friends Mr Sandip Sharma and Mr Afroz Khan helped me shape my career creatively.

I had to work hard and carry it in full momentum.

A seminar on NEP was organised at Ume School. It was conducted by Dr Rashi Somani. She kept it interactive and technologically. She stressed on objectives of the new education policy with live examples. It was a very fruitful session for all. I was present in that programme and liked it very much.

Before going to bed, I was supposed to work on my last day’s diary. But I listened to my lazy nature. And I didn’t complete it.

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.