1st Day Diary

                                   1st Day Diary

Date: 16.01.2022                              Day: Sunday

Sunday was remembered for my uncle’s ritual programme, who passed away last week. His death taught me a lot about life and its values. Getting up early and have a cup of tea before going to kharawasa Surat. Over there, I shaved my head as a family tradition, but I was happy to shave it.

Today I was feeling alone as I kept comparing myself with others. That made me alone and isolated from others and the crowd. I somewhat blamed and regretted my life and career.

At my uncle’s house, I tried to keep myself busy with others. However, I got a realization of my feeling that was telling me that I had to need working on it. It meant that I should expose or share it. Otherwise, it would spoil me and my mood.

After coming home, I had some rest and went outside with my friend. Further, I shared my new mission with him. He also became happy for my 21 days mission. At that time, I got a call from a lady professor for orientation for her college students as the students were working on innovation and entrepreneurship skills guidance by me.

I have seen somewhat that I didn’t concentrate upon the day and missed its charm.

But I decided to enjoy as natural as possible every day before going to sleep.

At last, I liked to thank everyone who helped me directly and indirectly.

By Haridas Patil

(6353973624)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.