13th Day Diary

 

  

13th  Day Diary

Date: 30.01.2022                       Day: Sunday

Sunday was very thoughtful and productive. It started with home tuition at my home. I guided my students and also worked upon my routine. I kept thinking over my skills and thinking patterns. Though I was educated and well-versed yet confused and uncontrolled.

                The entire day I was thinking about my education and its usage. Still, I didn’t have the clarity and ability to channel my thinking properly. Simultaneously, I spent the day leisurely and wordlessly.

In the evening, I went for a walk and saw a herd of peacocks while walking. Therefore I didn’t disturb them and just observed them. They were in a group and grazing there.  It seemed to me that they conveyed directly that they should be undisturbed and let them have some privacy.

Then, I had a meeting with my friend. We both had a serious discussion over New Education Policy and its implementation. And how it would impact the teachers’ life and functioning.

Before going to sleep, I decided that I had to be authentic, grateful and creative towards my career and life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.