11th Day Diary

 11th Day Diary

Date:27.01.2022                                      Day: Thursday

Yesterday was a day without helping hand as I had given my laptop to my brother in laws for his work. So, I took help of my friend and worked at his office. After that, I went to school and carried a flow of my past thoughts which always disturbed me and put me into a dilemma. But somehow I disconnected it and moved ahead.  

Coming to home at 5.15 and had my tuition. At that time, I was requested that I would have joined the dream-sleep activity. But I avoided it by sharing that I had my regular class. But next time I would joint it by confirming.

I had my dinner alone as I had come late after finishing the night class. Then my mind got back on its work. Simultaneously, it started gathering a load of the past and future dreams. However, I was clueless and baseless. I was thinking about my earning how should I increase it and help my family. That was a base of my worry. A flow of thoughts continued till the midnight. Then I had my sound sleep and decided to wake up early as early as possible.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.