6th Day Diary

 

 

                                       6th Day Diary

Date:-21.01.2022                    Day: - Friday

The day started with some planning for the students and teacher’s training college. On that day, I was supposed to conduct the session on communication skills for Primary teachers at the teacher’s training college. So, I was preparing for it with some activity searching on google.

At noon, I was at my school and again focused on speaking tests for my grown-up children. I insisted they do well, and even they tried doing it properly.

At 3 o clock, I started my session as per my planning, but I changed it suddenly on seeing their body language. I felt that something was missing in their routine. So I brought interpersonal communication skill activity and formed a group of two. Then I started asking them about them and their friends. In the end, they realised that they had to enhance their interpersonal skills with one another.

In the evening, I had my regular class at home and gave some reading material to the children.

I went to sleep late at 11.30 as the society had a pre-marriage celebration with DJ and dancing. It hammered my sleep and didn’t allow me to go for sound sleep.

At last, I had my sleep with some past thoughts lingering in my mind.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.