14th Day Diary

 

14th Day Diary

Date: 31.01.2022                             Day: Tuesday

Started day with dream-sleep meditation at 7.30. I had a new experience and felt fresh. It rejuvenated me and my thought. Later on, I went to school for some educational and writing work. At school, I finished my syllabus for 11 commerce and science. Further, I was doing the practice and revising the grammar section.

On the last day, I was supposed to take my Tamil class. But I took it easygoing and forgot it. I thought to need to revise some of my schedules and reset them to learn them. However, I just shared all of these and postponed it naturally. After that, I never kept learning seriously. That became a part of my nature and life.

The evening was also a little free, but I didn’t utilize it fruitfully. I had some time a series of questions before me. These were about;

Why had I behaved fake with others?

How did I lie with others and myself?

Why did I ignore some of my commitments?  

What was missing points in my routine?

There were several questions, and I was unable to answer them. Further, I lied about writing a sex assault story that had not been written but I assured Ajinkya sir who had been asking me about it. That was a serious matter, but I easily neglected it and moved ahead.

At the end of the day, I got the realization that commitment, self-discipline, and self-awareness were indeed turning points for me.

Still, I had three questions and started working on them

From whom have I received help?

To whom have I helped?

What have I achieved by this moment?

Before saying goodbye to the day and others, I had a flow of the past incidents and life. With hard pain, I closed my eyes and hoped for another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.