10th Day Diary

 10th Day Diary

Date:26.01.2022                  Day: Wednesday

 I didn’t write last day's diary as I was delaying it. But today I didn’t repeat it and expressed my feeling. The day started with early preparation for republic ay at the school. I reached my school at 7.15 and helped others with arranging the programme schedule. Then I got back home and had again a cup of tea. I went out with my friend and roamed in the city without any specific reason.

Around 12 o clock, I returned home and had simple food for lunch. I was about to go take a short snap but one of my friends visited my home. So I skipped it and paid attention to him. He said that my friend had one lot of progress who was once my close friend. Then he was doing well for his family and career. Approximately he earned one lakh in a month. At that time, I was feeling jealous and started regretting my progress. But I was unable to share it with others.

Later on, I accepted that he had achieved because of his hardworking and persistence. At last, I realized that I had to need to work upon skills that could help me in my career.

In the evening, I spent my time at tuition and teaching my students.  After my dinner, I argued with my parents over some family issues and didn’t get early sleep. That was a disturbing part of my nature. At 12 o clock, I got to sleep. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.